Public Skating Rates
General Admission: $11.50
- Price is per person for all ages.
- General admission price includes skate rentals.
- General Admission charges apply to everyone except for parents that will be chaperoning their children and are not skating.
- You may skate from open to close
- There are no in and out privileges
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the building
Group Rate: $10.50
- Price is per skater for 25 or more skaters
- 24-hour advanced reservation required
- Payment must be made in one lump sum prior to entering building
- Admission includes skate rentals (all ages)
- All group members must pay the admission fee
- Earlier times available on Mondays & Tuesdays. Please verify with reservationist for certain dates.
Note: Price changes effective October 8, 2017.
Private Rink Rental
Looking for an alternative to the traditional company picnic, birthday party, or BBQ? Ice Palace Hawaii offers a unique outing that you’re looking for! Stay cool on or off the ice while you host an event that your group will be talking about for months to come! Don’t forget to book your Holiday party early…. Ice Palace is the only place on the island to get a true taste of winter with our brisk temperature and steamy hot chocolate.
Rink Rental Information:
- Upon request we can staff our snack bar so your guest may purchase snack bar items throughout your event
- Full set up includes: soft drinks, hot chocolate, hot tea, hot coffee, pizza, nachos, popcorn, saimin, hot dogs, and churros.
- We have a mezzanine overlooking the ice surface that has 16 tables that seat 10 guest per table that are available for rent.
- On-Ice games available:
- 4 Corners, Limbo, Occasional Relay Races, and Hokey Pokey
- Skate-Aids are available for beginner skaters
- Experience our amazing light show
- Our pro shop carries balloons, sweatshirts, T-shirts, knit gloves, socks, and other great gifts!