Private Rink Rental
- The duration of a rink rental is 3 hours (from 6:30 to 9:30pm).
- Reservations must be made at least 45 days prior to your event date.
- There is a maximum of 400 guests allowed. A final count is required 2 weeks prior to your event date.
- Deposit: Reservations must be made at least 45 days prior to your event date. Within 7 days of reserving your event date, a 50% deposit is required.
- Remaining balance: The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event date.
- Cancellations made less than 45 days prior to the event will forfeit your deposit.
- The Snack Bar is available to be open during your event. This is a no host snack bar. Guests can purchase their own snack bar items throughout your event.
- Full set up includes: Soft Drinks, Hot Drinks, Pizza, Nachos, Popcorn, Saimin, Hotdogs, Churros and Ice Cream. If you are providing your guest with food or snacks, you may choose just a partial set up.
- Partial set up includes: Some combination of the items that we serve. Example: Only Popcorn and Hot cocoa to be served.
- You could choose to not have the snack bar open and cater your own food.
- We have a mezzanine upstairs overlooking the rink that seats up to 140 guests.
- If you cater food into the building, chaffing dishes must be placed on plywood boards or some sort of barrier to avoid table damage. (We do not supply the plywood).
- We provide a DJ to entertain your guest with music, light shows, and on-ice games.
- On-ice game options are: 4 corners, Limbo, Relay Races, and Hokey Pokey
- Custom events are available based on date, availability and season. Cost for your event is provided upon request. Email detailed request to firstname.lastname@example.org.