You are here
You still want to play hockey but can’t commit?... Then our Pick-Up program is just for you!
Rules for Ice Palace Hawaii Pick Up Games
- Players must be 18 years or older
- The cost is $14.00 per game
- All players must be current members of ISI Hockey. This membership provides additional liability and medical insurance coverage in case of injury during a game.
- All players must have a signed waiver on file.
- All league rules will apply during pickup hockey.
- All equipment is required as stated in the league rules.
- Games are filled on a first pay, first play basis. We will not “hold” spots without payment.
- No refunds or credits are allowed for pickup and Drop In hockey. You may sell your “game” to another player if the player is a current ISI Hockey member, in good standing with the rink and you call to notify the rink of any change.
- If you will be late, please call the rink to notify them of your tardiness to hold your spot. “No Shows” that are not called in may be resold by the rink to ensure that enough players are scheduled.
- All players must check in with the front office when you arrive. Players not checked in by the start of game time may have their space sold to waiting players by the Ice Palace.
If you need further assistance, contact us at (808) 487-9921 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org